G-Bag Grease Trap System Service Contract
How does the G-bag™ Grease Trap Service Contract Work?
- Initial Supply and Install cost
- Service plan tailored to your business
- Supplied, Installed & fully maintained
We supply and install the G-Bag™ system within 14 days of contract completion.
You carry on with your business and G-Bag™ and our team take care of the grease management.
From £119* per service visit our team replace the G-Bag™ and remove the fat trap waste for environmental disposal providing legal and environmental compliance documents.
* Service plans will be tailored to your business and include the consumable G-Bag™, waste disposal and compliance documentation managed by Goodflo on your behalf.
Goodflo G-Bag™ System - See and Smell The Difference
The G-Bag™ Grease Trap System is the next generation of in-kitchen grease traps. Watch the video clip to find out why.
Amateur Manual Grease Trap Cleaning
WE DO NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE THIS!
THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW NOT TO DO IT!
Watch the last 30 seconds!
Contact us today to discuss how our G-Bag™ service contract will ease any pain you have with kitchen grease traps and their waste management.
Note: Grease trap waste is classified as a Controlled Waste by the Environment Agency and it is the legal responsibility of the kitchen owner/operator to provide proof of removal and disposal of the waste by a registered waste carrier.
- Ed's Easy Diner
- Brown and Green Cafe
- College of North West London
- Pomeroys Bistro
- Dyrham Park Country Club
- Furze Down School
- Slim Chicken
- LG Electronics
- Kanada Ya
- and many more......
* Contract terms and conditions apply.