WRc Innovation Event
Thank you to WRc and their team in Swindon for a well-organised and worthwhile event last month.
The WRc Innovation Day provides a platform for thought leadership, discussion, debate and innovation in the water industry and associated supply and service business sectors.
As a demonstrator, Goodflo once again received many commendations and praise for the G-Bag Grease Trap system with beneficial conversations with representatives from Thames Water, Scottish Water, Morrison Utility Services, KPMG, ARUP and Utility Week to name a few.
As a showcase event it provides the opportunity to take feedback from industry peers and to extend cooperation for the mutual benefits and knowledge.
- News Items
- Coffee Culture Britain...but where do the grounds go?
- Grease Traps Are Not The Only Solution - Biological Drain Dosing
- Prospects for New Start-ups in the Hospitality Sector
- G-Bag Grease Trap provides fish & chip outlets with hygienic solution
- Water Company Woes? Grease Traps help avoid prosecution
- Northern Ireland Fatberg Strikes Again!
- Goodflo Exhibiting at CKS 2017
- WRc Innovation Event
- The Goose is Getting Fat!
- Customers Love the G-Bag Service Bundle