G-Bag Grease Trap provides fish & chip outlets with hygienic solution
The water and sewerage companies in the UK respond to approximately 366,000 sewer blockages every year and fatbergs are becoming more commonplace. Many of these blockages are preventable when adequate procedures to dispose of fats and food waste are adhered to. There are a number of regulations and legislation in place, which takeaway outlets and commercial kitchen operators hold responsibility for, relating to the management and disposal of FOGs.
Free Technical Support
Kitchen wastewater management specialist, Goodflo, offers existing and new customers technical advice and support about the legal implications for FOG management alongside innovative products to adhere to such legislation.
Russell Fraser, MD, Goodflo says “For their wastewater grease management, customers look for simple, cost effective solutions which avoid drain blockages, whilst reducing odours and limiting the involvement by their kitchen staff.”
Grease Trap for Chippies & Takeaways
Goodflo has recognised the needs for takeaway outlets and chippies by supplying the in-kitchen G-Bag grease trap. This product provides a hygienic and innovative fat trap for all manner of food establishments. If space is an issue, the G-Bag can be accommodated easily with it's compact design. Customers are free to manage their businesses whilst the G-Bag takes care of environmental compliance and avoids grease trap cleaning interruption for their kitchen operations.
If you're a fish and chip shop or takeaway business with questions about how to settle your grease disposal issues, we can offer free, up-to-date specialist assistance. For more information about Goodflo and G-Bag™, call us today on 01926 334466.
- News Items
- Grease Traps Are Not The Only Solution – Biological Drain Dosing
- Food Service Establishment and Water Company Enforcement
- London's Monster Fatberg!
- Coffee Culture Britain...but where do the grounds go?
- Grease Traps Are Not The Only Solution - Biological Drain Dosing
- Prospects for New Start-ups in the Hospitality Sector
- G-Bag Grease Trap provides fish & chip outlets with hygienic solution
- Water Company Woes? Grease Traps help avoid prosecution
- Northern Ireland Fatberg Strikes Again!
- Goodflo Exhibiting at CKS 2017
- WRc Innovation Event
- The Goose is Getting Fat!
- Customers Love the G-Bag Service Bundle