G-Bag™ Grease Trap £99 a month
Our G-Bag™ service contract is an efficient way to avoid build-up in your drainage system. Leave your under sink grease trap responsibility to us and you can focus on the important job of managing your business.
How does the G-bag™ Grease Trap Service Contract Work?
1. Simple - we supply and install the G-Bag™ system within 10 days of contract completion.
- No Upfront Costs
- Tailored to You
- Supplied, Installed & Fully Maintained
2. Effective - you carry on with your business and G-Bag™ and our team take care of the grease management.
3. Painless - for a £99 monthly payment* our team replace the G-Bag™ and remove the fat trap waste for environmental disposal providing legal and environmental compliance documents.
Contact us today by completing our Service Contract Form
Click the button on the bottom left of your page!
Goodflo G-Bag™ System - See and Smell The Difference
The G-Bag™ Grease Trap system is the next generation of in-kitchen grease traps. Watch the video clip to find out why. The last 30 seconds is a must watch!
Amateur Manual Grease Trap Cleaning
Contact us today and we can discuss how our G-Bag™ solution service contract helps deal with your kitchen and grease waste management with ease.
Note: Grease trap waste is classified as a Controlled Waste by the Environment Agency and it is the legal responsibility of the kitchen owner/operator to provide proof of removal and disposal of the waste by a registered waste carrier.
Call us today and find out why these businesses and many more choose Goodflo and our G-Bag™ system:
- Ed's Easy Diner
- Brown and Green Cafe
- College of North West London
- Pomeroys Bistro
- Jamie's Fabulous Feast
- Dyrham Park Country Club
- Furze Down School
- and many more......