Avoid commercial kitchen drainage problems
Food production regularly introduces FOGS (fats, oils and greases) into your waste water drainage system which can be a real headache for any commercial kitchen. FOGS have been reported to be the main cause of blocked drains which can lead to restrictions and flooding, potentially causing interruption to food production.
What is the FOGI range?
The FOGI Grease trap separator is a range of larger underground tanks that conforms to both BSEN 1825 the British Standard for Grease Separators and Building Regulations Part H. The FOGI tanks are design to separate and trap FOGS from wash up discharge preventing them from entering the waste water drainage system. This supports the effectiveness of both the drainage system and final treatment process.
Designed for large scale
The FOGI grease trap interceptor range are designed with larger commercial kitchen operations in mind. These may include farm shops, leisure and visitor centres, hotels, hospitals, schools, prisons, abattoirs and restaurants, food manufacturing plants and industrial food processing applications. This product range meets all relevant legislation requirements.
The FOGI’s low profile tank can be installed in granular surround as against concrete, thus greatly reducing the overall installation cost against other underground systems.
Features & Design
- Designed in accordance to BSEN 1825
- All units are supplied with large lockable access cover
- Available in single stage and two stage with primary sludge trap
- Designed for larger kitchens, food manufacturing plants & abattoirs
- Super ‘Heavy Duty’ bodies
- Low Profile
- Minimal granular surround installation
- Huge savings on overall installation
- Corrosion Free - 50 year plus life expectancy
- Full access to all pipework for maintenance
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Available in 160 mm pipe work.
Alternative sizes are available from 1700 to 8800 litres, prices on application.